I have been missing...
I am not blogging anymore. I am so busy but not busy at all at the same time.
This blog has been declining with views and I hope you guys haven't given up on me. Not yet at least.
Here's a list of five unusual things that you may not know about me.
1. I am super scared of fish. When I was seven, I begged my dad not to make me float down the lazy river at Xcaret in Mexico. My grandma claimed that she had fish kissing her legs and I cried the whole time while clinging to my dad.
2. When I was little I lived in Japan and I could speak Japanese and English. I forgot all the Japanese when I turned five and moved to Texas.
3. I have had Xanga, Myspace, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Tumblr, Blogger, LinkedIn, Google+, pretty much everything. I like social media. I think it's going to be useful to know in the future.
4. My favorite place to visit is Shibuya, Tokyo. I could walk around all day by myself. I have. And it was so great.
5. I planned on getting married at 25 when I had a career and my life all together. My life is together because I am getting married. I had it backwards this whole time.
Ok so I realize that these might not mean anything to you, but this is my blog let me remind you, and these photos are the reason I am alive.
I am getting married the same place my parents were married 31 years ago and I dug up these old photos from their wedding day. First of all, what in the world were my parents thinking? A light grey tux with a turtleneck wedding dress. No words to comprehend this. I do love you guys, but this only makes me wonder if my dress and Jesse's suit will be that hideous in 30 years. (haha!)
If you have ever been to BYU-Hawaii, then you will recognize these locations. But if you haven't. Tough luck and enjoy these ancient photos of my parents.
I spy the Aloha Center
(P.S. Being back at home has made me realize exactly where I got my sass from (Mom) and where I got my potty humor (Dad). Oh my heck)